For two weeks ago I did a job at a company that produces bathroom interior. I ran in to a quite annoying little problem. When I clicked on the Reporting tab I received the following error:
"DPM could not connect to SQL Server Reporting Services server because of IIS connectivity issues.
On the computer on which the DPM database was created, restart the World Wide Web Publishing Service. On the Administrative Tools menu, select Services. Right-click World Wide Web Publishing Service, and then click Start.
I looked into it and found a solution. If your facing the same problem, try this:
To resolve this issue, do the following:
1.In the Services console, ensure that the status of World Wide Web Publishing Service ii Started. If the service is not started, right-click the service, and then click Start.
2.If the World Wide Web Publishing Service status is Started, or if starting the service does not resolve the error, check the status of the Default Web site.
To check the status of the Default Web site:
a.In Administrative Tools, open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
b.In the navigation pane, click Web Sites.
c.In the details pane, ensure that the State for the Default Web Site is Running. If not, right-click Default Web Site, and then click Start.
d.Close and then reopen DPM Administrator Console.
If your running on 2008 server do this:
1. Click Start, click Run, type inetmgr, and then click OK.
2. In Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager, expand Web Sites, expand Default Web Site, and then click the virtual directory for the report server.
3. Under Features View, double-click Handler Mappings.
4. In the right pane click on the “Edit Feature Permissions”
5. Click to select the Scripts check box, and then click OK.