söndag 1 januari 2012

MVP Re-election

This year starts of in a great way. I’m happy to announce that I have been re-elected MVP. I’m now an MVP for System Center Cloud and Datacenter Management.


I’m very grateful and happy for this re-election and I will try even harder to let people know how they should protect their Microsoft environment and Datacenters in a fully supported and optimized way.


I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to my friends at Microsoft starting with the staff in Sweden which is: Jonny Andersson, Anders Bengtsson, Mikael Nederman, Jonathan Oliw, Tommy Flink and Liselotte Isacsson.


A big thank you goes also out to the fantastic persons Asim Mitra, Prabu Ambravaneswaran, Kapil Malhotra, Prateek Sharma and Neela Syam Kolli who makes the MVP interaction with the product group fantastic.



I would also like to say thank you to William Jansen and Jacqueline de Jong for being the best MVP leads.



I would also like to say thanks to a great man named Mike Jacquet who makes a big difference in the DPM forums. Thank you Mike from me and all the other people you have helped out, you really makes a difference, keep up your fantastic work!

I’m really excited for the year 2012!




Cu guys!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar