fredag 17 maj 2019

MMS was a blast!!

Just got back from another great MMS. Thanks for repeatedly having me as a speaker, I’m truly honored

The best part of MMS is the small number of attendees that are present on the conference, there is a cap of less than 1000 attendees. In many cases this would be considered a bad thing but looking from the quality perspective there are much more interactions between us speakers and the attendees than other larger conferences.

I delivered four sessions and a bunch of community meet ups where the opportunity to deliver feedback to Microsoft is of key essence. The best part that I bring back home is the fact that all meetings was finished with either a “awesome, didn’t know that” or “I’m really grateful for you explaining this issue”. It great to make a difference!

Me an Dieter Wijckmans did a recording that I will share regarding my favorite topic, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery and how you could or should leverage the available technology from Microsoft for it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar