torsdag 28 mars 2019

MMS 2019



MMS 2019 is around the corner and this year I’m looking forward to deliver four sessions regarding Azure, Disaster Recovery and pushing backup strategies to the cloud.
MMS is one of my favorite conference since its rather small and the attendees are not afraid to ask questions. During this year you can (as always) meet up at any “Ask the experts” or just grab me when you see me 😊

The sessions I’m delivering this year are:
  • The Road to Azure (AKA – Ditching all of your on-prem crap)
  • Avoid the Apocalypse with a Disaster Recovery plan that works!
  • Pushing your Backup Strategy to the Cloud – What to expect and what to Gain
  • AMA – Come ask the Microsoft DC/Azure Management Team and MVP’s Anything

I have the great pleasure to co-present with Cameron Fuller (MVP), John Joyner (MVP) and Dieter Wijckmans (MVP)


See you @ MMS 2019!!










Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar